|Buckwheat Muffins in air-tight container|
- 2 very large eggs (or three medium)
- 1/3 c honey
- 1/2 a banana mashed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 c buckwheat
- 1 medium apple diced "pea" sized
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 6 muffin spaces in your tin. (baking cups will stick)
- Whisk eggs, honey, banana cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl until very smooth.
- In small bowl mix buckwheat and baking soda well.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet. Add apples and mix well.
- Pour mixture into tins filling almost to the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.