There are quite a few things about we gardeners that make non gardeners wonder if we're in our right minds. Only a gardener would -
Let's see how many we can add...Thanks to Hoodat and friends for these thoughts!
- Rejoice if a dump truck pulled up and emptied a big load of horse manure in the driveway.
- Apologize to a worm if we cut it in half with a shovel.
- Go around collecting dead plants and pile them into a big pile, then do everything we can think of to make it get nice and rotten.
- Crawl around on our hands and knees looking at the bottoms of leaves to see if something needs squishing.
- Have three categories for bugs; good bugs, bad bugs and just bugs.
- Get giddy over the 1st seed catalog of the season in the mailbox!
- Spend hours and hours on a garden forum!!!
- View dirty fingernails as a badge of honor.
- Reorganize a garden considered finished by any other set of eyes...